FTSE 100 CEO (£3.9m/year)
Since 1 January 2019 the average FTSE 100 CEO has earned:
How does your pay compare?
Enter your annual income here:
Or choose one of these options:
- Average UK worker: £28,200
- Worker on minimum wage: £14,976 (£7.20/hour, 40-hour week)
- Worker on living wage: £17,160 (£8.45/hour, 40-hour week)
- Nurse: £24,799
- Teacher: £27,105
- Skilled construction worker: £25,242
- Office administrator: £17,960
- Factory worker: £21,453
- Science/technology professional: £38,349
Income inequality in the UK
Wealth inequality in the UK
- Blog: With Boris backing them, bankers are more brazen than ever
Boris has boasted that he stuck up for bankers more than anyone - blog by HPC Head of Policy and Research, Ashley Walsh, for Left Foot Forward.
- Women at work - designing a company fit for the future
New report by HPC founder Deborah Hargreaves asks what corporations would look like if designed from a woman's perspective
- Blog: Where is the ‘social’ wellbeing in ESG reporting?
HPC Head of Policy and Research, Ashley Walsh, blogs on the quality of workforce disclosures among FTSE 100 firms.