Find links to a sample of the press coverage received by the High Pay Centre.
- After bankers, players face “fat cat” jibe
Reuters UK, 9 Mar 2012
- Fury over pay and perks for Lloyds’ finance chief George Culmer
Daily Mail, 1 Mar 2012
- HSBC boss forfeits £1.3million of his bonus in ‘gesture of remorse’ at mis-selling scandal
Daily Mail, 28 Feb 2012
- Ex-Greggs chief attacks executive pay
Simon Bowers, Guardian, 23 Feb 2012
- Public Wants Top Bosses’ Pay Reduced
Sky News, 29 Jan 2012
- New survey suggests people favour cap on bosses’ pay
BBC, 29 Jan 2012
- Calls to curb executive pay
ITN, 29 Jan 2012
- Public believe executives pay should not exceed £1 million
Telegraph, 29 Jan 2012
- Vince Cable hands shareholders power to tackle executive pay
Jill Treanor, Guardian, 24 Jan 2012
- EXECUTIVES’ PAY ‘UP 12% OVER YEAR’
Since 1 January 2019 the average FTSE 100 CEO has earned:
Income inequality in the UK
Wealth inequality in the UK
- Blog: With Boris backing them, bankers are more brazen than ever
Boris has boasted that he stuck up for bankers more than anyone - blog by HPC Head of Policy and Research, Ashley Walsh, for Left Foot Forward.
- Women at work - designing a company fit for the future
New report by HPC founder Deborah Hargreaves asks what corporations would look like if designed from a woman's perspective
- Blog: Where is the ‘social’ wellbeing in ESG reporting?
HPC Head of Policy and Research, Ashley Walsh, blogs on the quality of workforce disclosures among FTSE 100 firms.