We produce high quality research and hold a varied series of events to drive the debate on top pay forward and to develop greater understanding of the issues involved.
To help us keep the executive remuneration debate high up on the political and media agenda, contact the Director, Stefan Stern to discuss ways of supporting us.
We believe that transparency in funding to organisations who conduct research and engage with the government is essential, so we publish all funders donating over £5000 on a quarterly basis.
Sources of Funding (cumulative to end 2013):
- Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust - £100,000
- The Robert Gavron Charitable Trust - £100,000
- The Joseph Rowntree Reform Trust - £49,000
- The Polden Puckham Foundation - £10,000
- The Barrow Cadbury Trust - £27,700
- Webb Memorial Trust £30,360
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung £12,000
- Millfield House Foundation £12,375
Since 1 January 2017 the average FTSE 100 CEO has earned:
Income inequality in the UK
Wealth inequality in the UK
- Sir Vince Cable to give second Gavron Memorial Lecture
Good news - Sir Vince will speak at the IoD's Pall Mall HQ in late November at our second Gavron Memorial Lecture
- Back to school - September update
It has been an interesting summer...
- Getting the story straight: university chairs’ attempts to deal with Adonis probe in public domain
As the pressure mounts on universities to explain excessive vice-chancellor salaries, the Committee of University Chairs' (CUC) response has been revealed. The text of a recent email is published here.