We produce high quality research and hold a varied series of events to drive the debate on top pay forward and to develop greater understanding of the issues involved.
To help us keep the executive remuneration debate high up on the political and media agenda, contact the Director, Stefan Stern to discuss ways of supporting us.
We believe that transparency in funding to organisations who conduct research and engage with the government is essential, so we publish all funders donating over £5000 on a quarterly basis.
Sources of Funding (cumulative to end 2013):
- Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust - £100,000
- The Robert Gavron Charitable Trust - £100,000
- The Joseph Rowntree Reform Trust - £49,000
- The Polden Puckham Foundation - £10,000
- The Barrow Cadbury Trust - £27,700
- Webb Memorial Trust £30,360
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung £12,000
- Millfield House Foundation £12,375
Since 1 January 2018 the average FTSE 100 CEO has earned:
Income inequality in the UK
Wealth inequality in the UK
- High pay for fund managers hurts our pensions
Article by HPC Director Luke Hildyard for Left Foot Forward
- New director for the High Pay Centre
Exciting news - after Easter our former colleague Luke Hildyard will be returning to take over as director from Stefan Stern, who is stepping down after two and a half years
- Speech given by Chuka Umunna MP at IoD Feb 8 2018
Here is the text of the speech given by Chuka Umunna MP at our event held at the IoD on Feb 8th 2018