- Follow us on Twitter @HighPayCentre
- Phone Luke Hildyard 07859 015543
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for email updates using the form below
Receive updates by email
Since 1 January 2019 the average FTSE 100 CEO has earned:
Income inequality in the UK
Wealth inequality in the UK
- Blog: Where is the ‘social’ wellbeing in ESG reporting?
HPC Head of Policy and Research, Ashley Walsh, blogs on the quality of workforce disclosures among FTSE 100 firms.
- Top Dogs and Fatcats: the debate on high pay
High Pay Centre essay featured in collection published by the Institute of Economic Affairs think tank
- HPC in the media: the myth of shareholder stewardship
Our analysis of shareholder voting patterns makes the case against a corporate governance system policed by dis-engaged investors