- Follow us on Twitter @HighPayCentre
- Phone Stefan Stern 07979 694474
- Email us at email@example.com
- Sign up for email updates using the form below
Receive updates by email
Since 1 January 2017 the average FTSE 100 CEO has earned:
Income inequality in the UK
Wealth inequality in the UK
- Lord Adonis probes university governors on their approach to top pay
Andrew (Lord) Adonis is keeping the pressure up on the universities sector as he questions some excessive vice-chancellor and other top salaries. Here is the text of a letter he has just sent out.
- Reality Bites - average FTSE100 CEO pay package down 17% on previous year
Political pressure, public disapproval and campaigning all combined to restrain pay at the top in 2016. But what next?
- CIPD/High Pay Centre survey of FTSE100 CEO pay packages 2016
Our joint annual survey of the state of top pay in the FTSE100